Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lush Cosmetics........?

I have been to Lush in Watford twice now, first time I bought ';I should co co'; soap. second time bought two massage bars ';strawberry feels forever'; and ';therapy bar';, also bought two body butters ';king of skin'; and ';buffy';.





There are other products I have on my wish list.....


floating island - bath melt


rock star - soap


yummy yummy yummy - shower wash


whoosh - shower jelly


sugar babe


ultimate shine - solid shampoo


dream time - temple balm


aromaco - deodreant


smitten - hand cream


fresh farmacy - face scrub


celestial - body cream





Was just wondering what your favorite products are from lush and if you have tried any on my ';wish list'; and can tell me what they are like.





thanksLush Cosmetics........?
I like these:





Vanilla Fountain-Bath Bomb


Wicci Magic Massage Bar


Ice Blue-Solid Soap


Demon in the Dark-Solid Soap


Honey I Washed the Kids-Solid Soap


(I've tried almost every one of the solid soaps)


Tea Tree Toning Tab


and


Heavenly Bodies Buttercream Bar





From your list;


I've tried Whoosh (it feels cool), Ultimate Shine (it works pretty welland hydrates your hair), floating island (it smells good and makes you feel good), and rock star soap (It really doesn't smell very good and if it gets hot an melts it stains).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate