Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lush Handmade Cosmetics.?

I went to lush today, which I was really excited about because I've been checking them out online for sooo long! I had to buy Coalface, and I'm happy I got it, but I didn't realize they didn't charge just a standard price for their products, they were all different... But I found the cheapest chunk of coal face.. and it was still $14.76





I dont get it, they advertise it as $10 or something...





But I also got two samples and my boyfriend got a shower jellie....








And.. Have you ever used coalface.. is it any good?Lush Handmade Cosmetics.?
Lush sells its products the same way you buy them in a deli -- by weight. Coal Face is 10 dollars per 100 grams. You can request the person working behind the counter for a smaller piece, and they can cut it for you, or you can select one of the pre-wrapped items.





The people behind the counters really don't mind cutting you something fresh (and while the products are supposed to be checked for freshness and re-wrapped or scrapped if they're old, things can get overlooked), but make sure that the sales associate isn't busy.





Coal Face is good, but avoid your eyes and mouth as it can be very drying. If you find the texture too rough, I recommend lathering it in your hands with water instead of applying directly on to the face.





DO NOT use this every day unless you have severe acne. It's a good one for a particularly messy make-up day or when you have a break-out.





I just store mine on the bathroom counter. Because it's a solid item, it should be able to stay fresh for several months, but you won't go through it very fast. I would say toss it after one year. Mine began getting ';fuzzy'; after I forgot about it for a while and it had been over a year since I purchased it.Lush Handmade Cosmetics.?
On the website they advertise it as $10 for 100g which is what you get if you mail order it. In the shop they cut them. If you want a smaller size of a soap/cleanser they can cut it too as close as 100g as possible. The chunk you bought would have weighed around 150g so you were still getting the same RATE of $10 per 100g.
I have never used the coalface but I do use the bar lotion and i love it.





If the price is advertised as $10 then talk to the person working it may have been a special for on-line purchases or a special event.
Coalface same as charcoalface.
baby face is good
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate