Thursday, December 3, 2009

-----LUSH COSMETICS ........????????

HI,





Can anyone tell me if lush cupcake fresh face mask is any good


and also does it dry your skin out ?





THANKS ..X-----LUSH COSMETICS ........????????
Cupcake rocks!!








It didnt dry out my skin or make me break out





It calmed my skin, softened it and made me smell like a yummy chocolate cake. I totally reccomend it :)-----LUSH COSMETICS ........????????
It is lovely! Most face masks contain shell powder, this is not good for your skin as it causes pre-mature ageing, shell powder is not contained in LUSH face masks, The small is lush, it isn't too sticky and it is also vegan. Lush does not believe in animal testing. It is packed with minerals, the packaging is fabulous and it is not very costly. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?
face mask is brilliant i always get it whenever i am near the shop :-) no it dosnt dry your skin out its fabb lol :-) hope i helped x
yes its ok





but i prefer mask of magnamity, its real good





if you need any more help on lush stuff email me, i no so much about all of them
i love it sooo much, i tried it 2 weeks ago and left my skin feeling great and ti also doesn't dry out]try it
  • antivirus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    unemployment rate