Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lush Cosmetics?

Has anyone heard of Lush Cosmetics, if so is it a stable, fair or legit company to work for b/c I feel that they are too needy for employees at all of their stores...anyone who or had or has experiences good or bad with them please help!Lush Cosmetics?
I am a Lush addict! I found them about 10 years ago in Toronto when there were no locations in the US. I would say they are quite stable and 100% legit. I have shopped with them both in-store and online. Every store I have visited has had the nicest and most enthusiastic employees. I believe you get a 50% discount as an employee--which would be more than enough to persuade me to work there. :) Good luck with your decision!Lush Cosmetics?
I love lush cosmetics .. there stuff is natrual .. theres a lush in nearly all malls in canada where i live .. it should be a good place to work at ... i wont mind working there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate